Apocalyptic Xtreme Gamerz

Here you can add your clan to the list of challengable clans for funwars and see who is challengable
Essiance

Apocalyptic Xtreme Gamerz

Post by Essiance » 28 May 2010, 17:17

Howdy all,

ha, it's Essiance, and before you ask: "Yes, I left NFC with some other active NFC's and we found our own Clan." It's not creative to call us the Apocalyptic Xtreme Gamerz but we think that [AxG] is a great nice pretty clantag :D.
Okay, we're only 4 members at the moment, but we will be more in the next times. We play CTF but we would be very happy when another Clan will play Team Deathmatch against us :). All modes, we're flexible. We're active, really :D, but mostly on Pk-Servers when we want to play DM or TDm and when we want to play CTF you can find us on the eXile Server. So, whatever you want, you can at least visit our forum on http://www.axg-nexuiz.forumotion.com and that would be better if you want to fight us, because we're not really active in that forum here :). It's the better way to ask us there. The AxG-Members are:
Last-Hope
Predator
Fimbultyr
Essiance

For questions you can ask all members of AxG, at leat the admins Fimbultyr or me, Essiance.
:SPARTA2:

We hope we can kick your ass :)

the Apocalyptic xtreme Gamerz [AxG]
in the name of the Clan,

Essiance

:SPARTA1:

Hypnosekröte

Re: Apocalyptic Xtreme Gamerz

Post by Hypnosekröte » 28 May 2010, 19:16

Muharhar welcome xD
What do ya call a Toad's favorite soda?
Croaka-Cola!

Who is smarter, a chicken or a Toad?
A Toad of course.

How do you know?
Well, I've never heard of Kentucky Fried Toad!