Hi, I heard a lot about you

In this board you have the chance to introduce yourself and leave some greetings.
Exabyte

Hi, I heard a lot about you

Post by Exabyte » 13 Jul 2015, 09:43

Hi DieTunichGuten Clan!!! I'm Hydra, a Xonotic 1 year player (before I played Nexuiz), and I'm here to ask you some questions and to tell you something:
Question = 1)Will you be more active if someone decides to apply for you?
2)How can I have that awesome gun model? Is it available only for members? Than, no problem. :D
Comments = Your server settings are awesome!!!!! I hate all the people that doesn't play in your server (myself too when I don't play in it). Of course I'm joking. :D
I hope to see an answer for this 2 questions, even if all Xonotic players tell me that you are inactive and I never see you.
Exabyte aka Hydra aka that ultra ambitious guy.

Mattias

Re: Hi, I heard a lot about you

Post by Mattias » 13 Jul 2015, 22:31

I myself am not very active anymore but I'd recommend you join our IRC channel and say hello there.
It can be found on quakenet and channel name is #dietunichtguten
Webchat for irc can be found here: https://webchat.quakenet.org/

I'm usually there from 8 to 17 on weekdays idling in the channel (GMT+2.)

And I bet someone else will answer your questions either there or here ;)

Exabyte

Post by Exabyte » 14 Jul 2015, 07:04

Hi Mattias! Nice to meet you. Thanks for your advice; by the way I have already contacted :pray: El_Bart0 and some other members via IRC, because I got a look at Contact Us. I hope to see you in game, so we can challange each other a bit and play some nice matches together; I'm usually available from 16 to 18 UTC, but sometimes I start playing at 15 UTC too (to help you I am GMT+1). Oh forgot, maybe you will see me under nick "Exabyte", because I want to change it.
See you again. :D

eL_Bart0

Post by eL_Bart0 » 20 Jul 2015, 09:31

Hi dude.

Yep, we already saw each other on IRC some times and i'm really happy that there's still some interest in us old guys and girls xD
Right now we are in the phase of relaunching our servers with a GIT-based build. So you have come here at the very best time :D

So welcome aboard here and i hope we will have a lot of fun together on our brandnew servers, soon :)

Exabyte

Post by Exabyte » 20 Jul 2015, 09:44

It will be an honour to play with you! :D I'm trining for that. :fight2: