A new player seeking a clan

If you want to become a member at DieTunichtguten, post here. Make sure you fit the requirements
koshie

A new player seeking a clan

Post by koshie » 23 Oct 2012, 11:27

Hello folks,

I'm Koshie, 21 years old and living in France, near to Paris. A long time ago I heard about Nexuiz, but never tried. And then, the Xonotic fork after Nexuiz become a proprietary game. Tested and don't appreciate more than that. And this week-end a couple of friends tell me to try again. That's why I've do and now I freaking love this game ! I'm a Sauerbraten player and so, speed doesn't afraid me, also I love jump, the grapnel, the one shoot one die weapon, the music (even if I'm principally a metal lover) and more.

To introduce a little bit more myself this is me : http://images.koshie.fr/kevin1.JPG

My real name is Kévin (but please, call me Koshie), I live in a tiny apartment with my girlfriend (which is playing Sauerbraten but she's not hot for Xonotic yet) and my two cats, Sirius and Figaro :). I've no jobs but I want to create my own little society of web / mail / service hosting.

I'm using GNU/Linux since 6 years approximately and I'm self-educated about it, I've so much to learn but I don't give up. I've also other project to live :). I love music, computers and geek stuff, video games, books and movies (zombie, horror, humor, pr0n...).

I'm 24h/24 and everyday of the week connected to IRC, I'm playing generally once a day, or twice. Sometime (but more rarely) to 3 at 5am. I want to improve my english, which isn't very good, and my skill too. This night I've see some of your players and I was like : "Oh fucking holy crappy god !", the grapnels usage was so good, so speed... I want to play like that ! So, I think enter in a clan could be good for me and maybe for a clan too, I don't know :-). I've also play and talk a little this night with Oxyd, we've taking funny times together.

If sometimes my English isn't good, please tell me I'll appreciate.

So, if you're ready to give a chance to me I'll be very happy to try to be a good DieTunichGuten players ! But, what that means ? Google Traduction gimme something weird and my girlfriend, which she has dutch class in college and high school doesn't know (SHAME). Oh and yes, of course, I don't speak German at all, even if one time I've swear I'll (because I love this language :3).

Anyway, if you have question tell me. I hope you'll gimme a chance.

PS : I'm not using aim, I've nothing and it's far away better to play and for fun.

Cordially, Koshie
"Another one bit the dust"

eL_Bart0

Re: A new player seeking a clan

Post by eL_Bart0 » 23 Oct 2012, 18:30

Hey Hey, welcome here dude. We allready chatted on IRC and played ingame together, so i guess i don't need to introduce myself to you ;D

I will move this topic into the Application Forum and i will start a vote for you on the internal DTG members board. Just give us some time to decide plz :>
I can tell you allready got my vote though, so maybe you can be more chilled now during vote :D

Greetz to you.

XPerience

Post by XPerience » 23 Oct 2012, 22:06

welcome dude ;)

koshie

Post by koshie » 24 Oct 2012, 11:20

Hi and thanks,

I'll be patient, no problem.

Cordially, Koshie
"Another one bit the dust"