I want to join your clan

If you want to become a member at DieTunichtguten, post here. Make sure you fit the requirements
Silencekiller

I want to join your clan

Post by Silencekiller » 31 Jan 2013, 17:30

Hi i`am 14 Jears old boy and i life in Germany and i want to join your clan [DieTunichtguten] my K/D is relaly good and i Played sice about 2 jears Xonotic i speak English and German i was a member of the clan [The*Prostylers] but someone had ask me but to join in your clan [Dietunichtguten] so i like to join in your clan

your SilenceKiller aka Jan
Last edited by Silencekiller on 01 Feb 2013, 12:48, edited 1 time in total.

Hypnosekröte

Re: I want to join your clan

Post by Hypnosekröte » 01 Feb 2013, 12:20

Wow big reaction on this application lol,

seems like no one knows u realy or am i wrong? English is needed to stay in clan. It dont must be good english, but good enough for every day conversation to stay in touch with each player. The reactions on this thread are so low that i dont think you can join. Do all clanmembers think the same?

Sorry :devil1: :devel2:
What do ya call a Toad's favorite soda?
Croaka-Cola!

Who is smarter, a chicken or a Toad?
A Toad of course.

How do you know?
Well, I've never heard of Kentucky Fried Toad!

Oxyd

Re: I want to join your clan

Post by Oxyd » 01 Feb 2013, 15:54

I didnt answer yet coz I don't really what to think about that...

First point, he's young, really young. I don't really think I have something to say to a 14 year old guy, even he's great..
Second point, he said he's not good at english... And all the time I saw him talking, it was in german. I can mostly understand german, but I know it's the case of all our clan, and english is far better. (He edited his post, removed the sentence he said he cannot speak english well... another bad point for me).

But I don't like to judge people only about the age so, actually it's really hard to say yes or no for me..