Application:EvilxChicken

If you want to become a member at DieTunichtguten, post here. Make sure you fit the requirements
EvilxChicken

Application:EvilxChicken

Post by EvilxChicken » 03 Feb 2013, 13:46

Hey there,
I think most of you know me as EvilxChicken in game,so only some short informations about me:
I'm 16 years old (nearly 17^^),I'm living in a little village called "Reichenbach" in Bavaria and some of my hobbies are playing football,stay with some friends and of course XONOTIC :)
The reasons why I would like to join DietunichtGuten:
-I love playing on you're server (my favourite one)
-Like all of you,guys
-Think I'm good enough for this clan^^
-Some members of dtg already told me to join here :)
-Main reasons: Koshie called me a lonely wolf,because I didtn't joined dtg yet,so I would like to show him the opposite and make an application :D

Yes,I think that's all

GZ Maxi

PussyWagon

Re: Application:EvilxChicken

Post by PussyWagon » 03 Feb 2013, 15:50

While I'd like to give you a warm welcome here in our forums, there's two things concering a membership that I'd like to point out:

We need active members!!! Regardless of your personal skill (which I am heavily lacking, especially since i got my new mouse ;) ) and the time spent in game you have to be an active member of our community which means being on IRC from time to time so we can get to know you and you can get to know us better - and contributing to the boards, if you like.

That's about it. I already wanted you in last time, as you may or may not know :)
PussyWagon

eL_Bart0

Re: Application:EvilxChicken

Post by eL_Bart0 » 09 Feb 2013, 16:50

Well Hello there :>

I've seen you on the server lots of time allready and we had some nice matches, i can remember :> So welcome aboard here, dude. Basically i agree with everything da Pussy already said, so i hope to see you around frequently on our IRC-Channel ;) We already considered you joining our rows some time ago, but then you all of the sudden vanished somehow :D I've revived the internal discussion again now. Most likely we will sure open a new poll for your case then.

Peace to you, Kentucky fried EvilxChicken ;D