Application: Nameless

If you want to become a member at DieTunichtguten, post here. Make sure you fit the requirements
Nameless

Application: Nameless

Post by Nameless » 30 Apr 2013, 10:19

Hi!

After years of fighting you guys and after my own Clan (LegionOfCaps) lost all its members except for BlackDragon131 and me I finally decided to do this Application for DTG.

I started playing Nexuiz about 4 years ago and created the clan Legion Of Caps together with MrIceblock wich soon grew to a very active group of skilled players and we had a couple of fun wars against DTG. After a break of about 2 years I returned and switched to Xonotic. But during my break LoC had had its best times and when I came back most of the members were inactive again. This is why I want to join a clan that's more active and also because I know you as players who are as fun as they are skilled!
Also I love the servers wich are the main reason I play this game!

Description stuff: I'm turning 19 this summer, and I live in Bern (Switzerland) but originally I'm from Freiburg (Germany). Real name: Ruben ; Ingame name: NAMELESS

So I hope I can join DieTunichtguten, what else is there to say ;)

Greets Nameless

Oxyd

Re: Application: Nameless

Post by Oxyd » 30 Apr 2013, 19:23

Welcome here dude :>

For me it's a yes, obviously!

eL_Bart0

Post by eL_Bart0 » 01 May 2013, 13:49

y0 dude :> Nice to see you around here. Hope you have a nice stay ;)

Hypnosekröte

Post by Hypnosekröte » 02 May 2013, 10:25

:bigeye4:

Cool :D May we should ask BlackDragon first ;D

What functionality you see in our clan? Its not like that we have pressure of archive. But would be cool if ppl do anything usefull to the community.
Maybe you have coding, art or organisationskills?
What do ya call a Toad's favorite soda?
Croaka-Cola!

Who is smarter, a chicken or a Toad?
A Toad of course.

How do you know?
Well, I've never heard of Kentucky Fried Toad!

Nameless

Post by Nameless » 02 May 2013, 13:25

Thanks for the replies so far! Hope the others will soon tell their opinion about it too. :)
About the functionality: I'm not good at coding at all but I did a lot of artwork for albums, own projects, etc. so if you want me to design something "I gladly obey".
I already talked with Dragon and he's not giving away any true opinion but he's not against it as far as I know :P Also you should convince him to join DTG too. But I think he's already been asked about that.