Application: Evert@Arch

If you want to become a member at DieTunichtguten, post here. Make sure you fit the requirements
Evert

Application: Evert@Arch

Post by Evert » 17 Sep 2014, 21:28

Hi all,

Most of you already know me or have played with me. But in order to join this clan, I think it wouldn't hurt to elaborate a bit more.
I live in Belgium, and I'm 17 years old. In some days, I'll start my studies in Computer Science. I've been playing Xonotic for a long time now, and before that also a little bit of Nexuiz.
I must say that back when in my noob-days, I really liked your server. Everyone with 'DTG' in their name had mythical god-like Xonotic powers if you would have asked me back then (espescially Tiger, probably because he was online a lot when I was too).

Some of you might remember I joined some clan set up by Pati B, but that was basically to help the poor kid out. I didn't stay long there.

But I don't want to join because of a fancy clantag, I want to join for a reason. I spend a lot of time working on my computer, and in the ideal situation, I would play some minstagib every now and then to distract me from whatever I'm doing (even though I usually really like what I'm doing, it keeps me productive). And naturally, I would pick the DTG minstagib server, because it was simply the best. Nowadays, EAC is doing the job DTG once did. I would like to change that. I will do whatever I can to win back players to the DTG server, and that's why I'm applying.

Greetings,
Evert

PSs777

Re: Application: Evert@Arch

Post by PSs777 » 17 Sep 2014, 22:07

First of all welcome to the forums Evert :)

Nice to see your application here :) we have been playing with you for quite a while now and i am happy that you want to join us even if we are currently "a bit" inactive. Some fresh blood is always appreciated! (thats what Oxyd would say) :p

I myself will return as soon as i have finished all my stuff :toilet4: ;) (and i will force bart0 to play then as well ehehe)

Lets hope our lazy members (including me) will vote in the near future so we can get you in our clan asap :beer2:

Biggles

Post by Biggles » 18 Sep 2014, 00:45

Hey Evert,

You have my vote, you are always nice and friendly on the servers and that's the most important thing for me :)

Hypnosekröte

Post by Hypnosekröte » 19 Sep 2014, 19:21

Hey Evert,

very nice that you do your application here. Its great to hear about someone who have the time and power to reactivate DTG. What are your tech skills and plans?
Btw you have my vote to join the clan.

D:

:peace: :frankenstein:
What do ya call a Toad's favorite soda?
Croaka-Cola!

Who is smarter, a chicken or a Toad?
A Toad of course.

How do you know?
Well, I've never heard of Kentucky Fried Toad!

eL_Bart0

Post by eL_Bart0 » 19 Sep 2014, 19:23

Welcome at the boards, Evert :)

Needless to say you've got my vote, of course. I'm always happy to see some long-timers join up with us and i can't even remember how long i know you already ... which makes me think it's possibly ages already xD
The Poll is already open and you've got 4 votes by now. So i can say the outlook for your application is very good, my friend.

Hope to see you around soon :peace:

Evert

Post by Evert » 21 Sep 2014, 18:05

Hypnosekröte wrote:Hey Evert,

very nice that you do your application here. Its great to hear about someone who have the time and power to reactivate DTG. What are your tech skills and plans?
I can do everything :D. Ok, perhaps not everything, but I know how to program, desig websites, make videos, do linux stuff, ... Whatever I don't know I can learn.
I don't know exactly what my plans are, but I'd really like to make some kind of trailer, perhaps a website redesign? It needs to look more awesome :D
Anyway, I'm open for ideas ofcourse.

Vargos

Post by Vargos » 22 Sep 2014, 20:22

Hi. Get my "yes", handle it with care. And also, fresh-blood, one more thing -----> :SPARTA2:

Hypnosekröte

Post by Hypnosekröte » 23 Sep 2014, 07:05

Yo,

we have tons of ideas, but not the big time todo them:

- A tournament system. A webspage where clans and users can register and do tourneaments. K.O. system, point system and so on. Server automated become activated when its time for the match. This can be done with dating system for the matches. Users upload screenshots from the point chart of each match and so on :)
- organisate more tournaments by hand like in old days
- new xonotic mods
- other games
- bla bla

If you have better Ideas or think you can do stuff like this we can give you access to all needed applications for this.
Croaka-Cola!

A Toad of course.

How do you know?

Oxyd

Post by Oxyd » 30 Sep 2014, 17:07

It's a yes for me too :)

Im going back in the my cavern, see ya later :P

Hypnosekröte

Post by Hypnosekröte » 10 Oct 2014, 19:30

hmmm would be good if we had more communication :chairpunch: :beer4:
Croaka-Cola!

A Toad of course.

How do you know?