DieTunichtguten VS The Badass Choobs

Make a thread to challenge a clan for a funwar. Make sure to add your own clan to the subforum "Challengable clans" and only challenge clans from this subforum. Upload demos afterwards to the thread!
NESQUICK

Re: DieTunichtguten VS The Badass Choobs

Post by NESQUICK » 19 Dec 2010, 18:16

THE WAR IS GONNA BE AT 20:00 (the original time)

NESQUICK

Post by NESQUICK » 19 Dec 2010, 22:19

Sooo, I want to thank Akari, Arikel and Synap for a very fun explosive clanwar :)
We had great fun on all but last map x)

We played the first Lostspace2 and Dance then decided to play 1 more game on Dusty... After that we where too tired to continue. xD

Screens:

pimpampum

Post by pimpampum » 20 Dec 2010, 15:46

Your last game was awesome :SPARTA2: but we lost because perhaps I was not at the level :flen2:

arikel

Post by arikel » 20 Dec 2010, 16:21

Thanks a lot to you guys for these great games. I've just watched Nesquick's video of the dance game, and i don't feel that bad about how we've played. Not only was it the first official funwar with rocketminsta, it was also the first time Synap, Akari and myself were playing together *seriously*... It's been great fun in spite of the result, and i'm confident that with time, we'll be able to do better and better together. To be honest, i'm already really happy we did that well all without Spook ;)

By the way, and as Akari said earlier, we'd like a rematch when Spook will be back, actually i can't wait for that! (i know, i'll have to)
I also hope to fight you again in the upcoming 3on3 rocketminsta tournament (well at least Pimpampum or Nesquick, i didn't see Fjant registered yet :p)...

I also really want to thank all you guys for the support. Many of you (and not only from DTG) have been with us testing and enjoying the choobs' rocketminsta servers till the first day, i appreciate it a lot, and i know all other choobs feel the same.

See you in game :)

Arikel, the badass choob.

PS : hey pim : no, actually, you've been a real pain defending on that last map, but i guess we were pissed after two defeats and really wanted to win at least one game! (i know i was :p )