Estelle - Totally abusing her admin powers on me

Want to report problems or bugs concerning the CTF Minsta+Hook Server? Here's the place.
kitho

Estelle - Totally abusing her admin powers on me

Post by kitho » 20 Mar 2011, 12:39

Hello Guys,

I'm totally sick of Estelle's adminabuse. She/he is kicking me for every ridiculous reason that pops into her mind. I killed her 4 times in a row when he/she repeatedly tried to follow our flagcarrier ---> Kick

We have the enemyflag on Frankishtower ( a small map ), so I defend our flag ---> Kick

And that was only today I think i got kicked from him/her 5-6 times. She also banned my mate Kaec for camping, when he wasn't.
I would see a sense in his/her behaviour if he/she wouldn't camp herself. I saw her having zero pickups her/himself.

I don't know why but she/he hates me really much even though I never actually talked with him/her and it doesn't appear to me as an act of a mature admin.
I think it's a personal thing and admin powers shouldn't be abused for that.

I seek help from the more developed people in Die Tunichtguten.
If I want to play on dtg Server do I have to abandon any sense of tactical play and just rush the flag ?

mfg

Kitho

Vargos

Re: Estelle - Totally abusing her admin powers on me

Post by Vargos » 20 Mar 2011, 13:27

AFAIK, you was banned not only by Estelle
And, actually, if even Estelle ban you--- you deserve so :SPARTA2:

kitho

Post by kitho » 20 Mar 2011, 13:45

Why do we deserve to be banned ?

I wasn't banned once btw.

eL_Bart0

Post by eL_Bart0 » 21 Mar 2011, 01:36

I have to admit that i kicked both of you allready, too. I had a simple reason: It's your behaviour. When i see the server filled with almost only a bunch of newbies and both of you playing in one team ALL THE TIME no matter what happens ... i could puke :puke4: Did you ever hear the words team-balance, fairness and fun? :vikin5: I can tell you LOTS OF PEOPLE dont have any fun because of YOU and KAEC ;/ I even forced you sometimes to play in opposite teams, spectating the mess secretly, after it came to my attention some guys cried about aimbots and stuff. One time i did it, YOU kitho even prefered to spectate every match you were not able to play together with KAEC in one team.

As far as i am concerned every member of DTG is completly free to kick or ban you everytime. If you stop your asocial behaviour and accept the fact that the game should be fun for everyone, even the bloodiest noobs, you are maybe able to talk to me about this again. I don't see 10 matches in a row with a result of 10-0 and you both in one team constantly being any fun at all. Remember rule #1: Behave on the server: No insulting each other, no spamming, no general laming. I think your behaviour is pretty lame. Who seconds that? :top1:

If you really want to proof how great your team-playing skills are, better join the pickup channel on irc @ #minsta.pickup on Quakenet.
Be sure that i will observe you, like i always do :P

kitho

Post by kitho » 21 Mar 2011, 18:46

You say you kicked us because of our asocial behaviour, yet we weren't warned or anything before we were kicked/banned whatever. Estelle kicked me several times and only after I asked her why she kicked me she said something. " Are you kidding me you know why I kicked you. " Later claiming that I was only camping, when I was all over the map and trying to cap and defend. Kaec was not around when I was kicked by Estelle, and we were having a balanced game.
We always try to join the team which is in a disadvantage, we just prefer to play together not with the intention to spoil the balance or ruin other's fun.

friendly regards
Kitho

Vargos

Post by Vargos » 21 Mar 2011, 18:51

Dude, we are watching dv8 for long time. And all, what you just told above -- lie. :ban:

Oxyd

Post by Oxyd » 21 Mar 2011, 18:57

Seems you really thinking we are stupid?

Saying some bullshit like: "We always joined the team who are in disadvantage"... be serious more than 5 seconds?

You and Kaec ARE always on the same team, no matter of strengh or team or what. You just join the same as him, that's all. And bart0 is right when he said that you don't play when ur not on the same team that Kaec. And I warned you and specially Kaec a lot of time that his playstyle, specially the fact that he totally don't care about the game, but only fragging and fragging and fragging, is not in the spirit of CTF. And after that you start crying like ALWAYS. Not that's not true, we don't, ect ect ect.

Stop taking us for a bunch of idiots, be a little bit more friendly and maybe we can talk after that. For my part, i'm really pissed off too see you two playing here, and if i come for playing and ur play like you always did, i will ban you again. I want to play for fun, not for be angry 'coz of your behaviour.

eL_Bart0

Post by eL_Bart0 » 21 Mar 2011, 19:00

Just keep in mind that playing on our servers is a privilege, not a right. We don't have to warn you before kicking or banning.

kitho

Post by kitho » 21 Mar 2011, 20:10

I'm quite perplexed why you guys are so rude and act like we commited some crime, we never really talked with each other yet you guys act like we insulted you many times.
I also cant quite follow your accusation of us not caring about the objective, I try to cap as often as I can and we kill people while we move around the map, people have to defend the flag it's a role in ctf.
You can't blame Kaec for not capping as much as me just because he is bad in moving around and prefers to defend the flag, which sometimes leads to a cap.
The server is a 20 slot server and I doubt that 2 people can create such a imbalance, especially since the rounds aren't over in 3 mins and the score is balanced quite well most of the time.

--

"Saying some bullshit like: "We always joined the team who are in disadvantage"... be serious more than 5 seconds?"

"We always try to join the team which is in a disadvantage"

Hypnosekröte

Post by Hypnosekröte » 21 Mar 2011, 20:24

Ok enough crying now. No one insulted you or something so nothing rude here. So ur lucky that we do arguments. You love to put more oil in the fire eh? I think we will ban you soon, than the whole stuff have an end.
What do ya call a Toad's favorite soda?
Croaka-Cola!

Who is smarter, a chicken or a Toad?
A Toad of course.

How do you know?
Well, I've never heard of Kentucky Fried Toad!