Estelle - Totally abusing her admin powers on me

Want to report problems or bugs concerning the CTF Minsta+Hook Server? Here's the place.
PSs777

Re: Estelle - Totally abusing her admin powers on me

Post by PSs777 » 21 Mar 2011, 20:44

You can't blame Kaec for not capping as much as me just because he is bad in moving around and prefers to defend the flag, which sometimes leads to a cap.
If you intent to play on a ctf server shouldn't you try to learn that at least? It`s not impossible you know?
But if he continues to play like that its just obvious that he will never learn how to move properly, dont you agree?
"We always try to join the team which is in a disadvantage"
Well you join teams immediately so i dunno how you can see any imbalance in the beginning of the round. But feel free to correct me if im wrong here.

Another thing is your teaming up...which has already been mentioned. It would be kind of you towards the other players to split up since you both have a pretty insane aim.

But you didnt even do that when the opposite teams is losing badly and the end is going towards 10:0.
Well i dont know but a game without challenge where you can see the outcome right in the beginning would you call that fun?

radio

Post by radio » 21 Mar 2011, 22:03

I try to cap as often as I can and we kill people while we move around the map, people have to defend the flag it's a role in ctf.
Funny that you kickvoted me after I did exactly that (and pwned you and your friend ;) )

Pir*

Post by Pir* » 22 Mar 2011, 09:27

Hold on guys. Why is all this cry? If you tell the truth to yourself, isn't because they are too good? I dare to say better than (some) dtg?
If they were just a bit worse, nobody wouldn't give a f*ck. As I see their only 'crime' that they team up together. Is there any rule against that?
And so what? Defeat, own them. You can't? Then don't cry. And I also cannot see why is such hostility.

Vargos

Post by Vargos » 22 Mar 2011, 10:27

Pir, sweatheart... It's not a poll, nobody asks ur opinion.
As Bart0 told, we watched them a lot and sence aint in their skill

And sorta kinky claim DTG in banning skilled players coz this way SpooK , Akari etc etc etc would be banned so far

So,plz, dont be one more :flen: okay?!

Pir*

Post by Pir* » 22 Mar 2011, 10:46

Plz, vargos, don't sweatheart me, OK?

I thought it was an open forum and everybody has the right to express his/her opinion.
Plz, tell me if it's not correct. I will shut up then and never visit it again.

As far as the topic concerns, in the beginning I also was pissed of seeing those two guys hammering noobs 10:0 many times in a raw.
But they dare to play against top dtg players as well and defeat them. And when it happens - the ban comes.
This doesn't do good to dtg as well, I dare to say again.

Of course, dtg admins have every right to ban anybody but is it good for the play?
On the contrary to what bart0 said I think it's a privilege to have as many top players as possible on the server.

I remember myself complaining about campers. What I was told? Be better...

Oxyd

Post by Oxyd » 22 Mar 2011, 11:44

As Pir said Vargos, it's an open forum and he can give us his opinion if he wants...

But i didnt agree with you Pir... When i read you, it's like we banned them only 'coz we cannot beat them... And it's not really the way of DTG... Like Vargos said, I have to ban Akari, Spoook, and many other 'coz they are better than me too.

Please read carefully this topic, you will find all the reason why they were banned...

Pir*

Post by Pir* » 22 Mar 2011, 11:56

I've read the topic carefully and what bart0 wrote makes much sense, I admit.
But still, it looks not very good when being just defeated some of you kick them without any explanation. I witnessed that as well.
There were also some complaints about kaec camping.
You don't kick satan for example. Why? I think because you can kill him easily on the fly :). What happens when he improves? I am not sure.
The rules are good as soon as they are applied consistently.

Vargos

Post by Vargos » 22 Mar 2011, 12:10

Yep, this forum is open .
I actually meant main thread rule : "read the mozzafokin thread bofore you mozzafokin post"
Like Oxyd told-- read topic. After read again and again till nirvana comes :chairpunch:

Hypnosekröte

Post by Hypnosekröte » 22 Mar 2011, 12:19

But Satan dont plays for example with Sp00k in one team the whole time o0? They can play against each other D: ? I thought thats the general laming D: So i think this example was not a real argument more a easyning of barts opinion + adding some raise fears without provement.
What do ya call a Toad's favorite soda?
Croaka-Cola!

Who is smarter, a chicken or a Toad?
A Toad of course.

How do you know?
Well, I've never heard of Kentucky Fried Toad!

CrazyBack

Post by CrazyBack » 28 Mar 2011, 13:26

Hey guys.
Im reading on your forum since a few weeks and i have overlooked this topic. (really good forum!(
Anyway;)

Maybe ur mad about Kaec or kitox !?!?! (srry im not sure, if i wrote ur names correctly;)
But i have a similiar gamestyle and i was kicked for a few months once and at the same time like kaec and kitox last week (and during this time one of ur members were asking me if im kaec or the other guy and were laughing about me because i would try another nickname to play on their server oO
i told him, im the guy who was kicked by him maybe because of the same gamestyle like kaex and kitox but i didnt know why they kicked em before at this point)

seriously.
im just a player who wants to play nexuiz ( with a lot of different nicknames because i have no minsta clan and only some nice guys from different clans know me). And i didnt talk to ur members on ur server since they kicked me for "camping the flag and hunting the flagcarrier"
i have lots of respect for everyone who is playing : pro or newbie or noob but let me play this game jeez....

my gamestyle :
-Defending the flag (its normal in ctf guys, ive played a lot of games and it was part of it to give ur own team the chance to cap the flag of the opponents)
-Hunting the flagcarrier ( same reason.... my team needs the flag to capture the opponents flag)
-and taking the flag (if my flagcarriers couldnt take the flag in time and our flag is gone... i have to take the flag before the other team captures )

if u played pickups... oh yes i played pickups, uve seen these tactics again and again. somebody is defending and somebody is attacking.
btw i didnt see all of u playing there lately, only oxyd and heddiz.

thats it. thats my role and i think people have only one excuse for this and thats the word "campers"
i cant hear this word anymore.
kroete told me in irc once that ur not kicking people for camping or sth like that anymore...
But after i ve red this thread , i saw...all of u stick together and supporting each other even if ur wrong,searching excuses for kicking other people. i mean really? u told me ur not kicking people anymore and just like that , i was banned for saying nothing only because of my gamestyle...

but btw. ive played some games yesterday with these two guys ur speaking about and they are trying to play against each other every single game, because u told em they cant team up anymore.
i had to laugh really;) cause i saw a lot of people who were teaming up together, because they re friends. every clanmate did it , every good player did it at least for a few weeks. and funny thing, teams werent balance all the time even if they were on different teams... it wasnt their fault. i saw a lot of games dtg members played together and beat another team 10:0. i cant take this anymore. sth is wrong!

i know u think they re too strong together , but u should ve talked to em earlier before u kicking and banning em like that.

i told kroete i was kicked and we were talking about it.
we had different opinions about camping and defending , but like i said before, he told me ur not kicking people for doing sth like that and here we are.
im just saying, see the truth.

and for the report. i dont hate ur clan and it was only one person who kicked and banned me. btw. i really love pimpampum, because hes always friendly and trying to win against strong teams. ive played 1on1 against him and he should be the prototype of a dtg member or even a nexuiz player.

but if i see sth like that i have to react because thats not fair - in the end ,admin bigger all, so dont discuss with em otherwise ---> kick and thats the truth -.- i had no chance to talk with u like that ingame -.-

so;) greetings and dont take it to personal. but thats my point of view :top1:

c-r, fry, Crazyback