Banning appeal - dv[8]

Want to report problems or bugs concerning the CTF Minsta+Hook Server? Here's the place.
kitho

Banning appeal - dv[8]

Post by kitho » 25 Apr 2011, 20:28

Yea.. so you banned Kaec for aimbotting.

He had 60% accuracy,
trying a sensitivity with which you have to move your mouse 50cm to turn around 360° in the game.

I'd really like to see a proof of him aimbotting.

We usually have an acc. of 40 -50% .

You have any replays ?

You ban him just because he played good, because he is spending the majority of his time triyg to improve his aim ?
Last edited by kitho on 25 Apr 2011, 20:37, edited 1 time in total.

Hypnosekröte

Re: Banning appeal - dv[8]

Post by Hypnosekröte » 25 Apr 2011, 20:34

I think i dont need to proove anything.... i watched him over month now :P he has defenetly a triggerbot. no one can play that regular with this skill .. he has no bad days at all. Even heddiz have his bad days xD
What do ya call a Toad's favorite soda?
Croaka-Cola!

Who is smarter, a chicken or a Toad?
A Toad of course.

How do you know?
Well, I've never heard of Kentucky Fried Toad!

kitho

Post by kitho » 25 Apr 2011, 20:37

You actually do have to prove something since you are wrong.

Hypnosekröte

Post by Hypnosekröte » 25 Apr 2011, 20:53

nope i can decide who plays on my server and who not :P i maybe need to proove clanmembers but not you ;) and we will defenetly discuss it .. maybe you guys are lucky and we delete that ban again, but i dont think so ... only for info i have enough demos about that .. i do demo about every game :P btw i put that shit here to estelles discussion again
Croaka-Cola!

A Toad of course.

How do you know?

kitho

Post by kitho » 25 Apr 2011, 20:57

Also unser Server läuft mittlerweile jetzt über ein Jahr und wir hatten bis jetzt nur einen Cheater :o Es wird serverseitig viel geprüft. Triggerbots und Aimbots sind zwar möglich aber schwer umzusetzen :o Es werden auch nur Daten gesendet, von Spielern die auch sichtbar sind. Unser Clan ist sehr lebhaft und würde cheater innerhalb kürzester zeit bannen. Bei solchen vergehen kommen cheater auf eine global banlist, dass sie auch keinen schaden auf anderen servern anrichten können. Man kann auch nachträglich eine Hitplot auswertung machen, hier wird ein Image mit den Hitpoints auf der Oberfläche der Gegner generiert. Man kann diese dann mit regulären und guten spielern vergleichen. Außerdem werden demos aufgezeichnet, welche dann von anderen leuten im forum ggf ausgewertet werden können. Die Community hat auch noch nicht den charakter von professionellen leagues, die leute kennen sich untereinander.
Its a quote from you copy pastaed from another forum.
Hypnosekröte wrote:...nope i can decide who plays on my server and who not...
You put him on the global banlist, I don't believe that you actually own all Nexuiz servers.

Hypnosekröte

Post by Hypnosekröte » 25 Apr 2011, 20:58

than hf to go to divverent and tell him this ;)

btw this isnt the newest quote :p maybe nexuiz scene changed ;) your clipperization is from a while ago XD but doesnt matter... Maybe we have new knowledge :P
Croaka-Cola!

A Toad of course.

How do you know?

Vargos

Post by Vargos » 26 Apr 2011, 17:12

My little euro cent in this epic thread: If you has 60% accuracy, how happens, that all dv8 so suxx with hook and movement?!

NESQUICK

Post by NESQUICK » 26 Apr 2011, 18:20

Vargos wrote:My little euro cent in this epic thread: If you has 60% accuracy, how happens, that all dv8 so suxx with hook and movement?!
I think this is a great opportunity to tell people: DON'T SMOKE WEED.

Naah, in all seriousness I specced him the other day and I can't tell if he's botting or whatever... But if hypno believes he does then there is nothing more to it.

kitho

Post by kitho » 26 Apr 2011, 22:15

Vargos wrote:My little euro cent in this epic thread: If you has 60% accuracy, how happens, that all dv8 so suxx with hook and movement?!
Why ? xD

Essiance

Post by Essiance » 27 Apr 2011, 12:37

I don't know whether I should laugh or ... I don't know.

It's just the same case like some months ago, where "player" alias Agrypnos of Prophets got a global ban for "aimbotting". We won't discuss that again, but he neither had an aimbot. Some people are pro, and some people aren't. And you don't have to have a great movement to be a "good player", as Vargos said. dv[8] maybe fails in movement and hook, but that's not important if you want aim around. They have to make some caps and play offense because only with defense you don't get any points on Tunichtguten. If you hunt the flagcarrier or play in defense on our server or e.g. eXile, you will get more points for that. Sucking in movement is not the case here, they play good, I agree with that.

I have seen kitox on eXile and he told me a topic was opened by him. Hypno is right, he decides who plays on that server or not. But now he is also banned on UFB and some american servers. If you have some demos, were I would really see him aimbotting, give it to me, would be nice. Maybe we could also arrange he is not banned from every server and you could arrange a kickban where he will be banned only from DTG servers.

Kitho and Kaec: I know the discussion, I had the same where Agrypnos got banned because of "triggerbot and aimbot" and something else. And I know he didn't have a bot :) So I trust you until I see a demo or something like that. There are some fast hookers with great movement and no aim, they get many points on servers, so there also have to exist some bad movement players with great aim :)

Greetings,

Essiance