Application: Exabyte

If you want to become a member at DieTunichtguten, post here. Make sure you fit the requirements
Exabyte

Application: Exabyte

Post by Exabyte » 22 Jul 2015, 19:59

Hello Die TunichGuten clan!!! I'm very glad to hear that you are coming back to Xonotic community!
As the title says, I'm here to apply for this awesome clan.
I'm 18 years old at the moment and I live in Italy, northern-east part. Although I hate first person shooters in general, when I started Open Arena 2 years ago and than Nexuiz 1 year ago, I fell immediatly in love with such an amazing and fast online game, expecially with the hook. Than I was lucky enough to meet eLeMenT clan, that made all the matches more enjoyable, so I kept playing frequently. I did quite 8 months on Nexuiz and quite 6-7 months on Xonotic, with some breaks. I thought to join you as I got in Xonotic the first time, because I saw some of your videos on youtube and hear something about from eLeMenT; moreover, I like how Deutch sounds. When I heard about your come back, I decided to help you and to get this occasion, sadly leaving my old clan because of a strong inactivity. I normally play from 16 to 18 UTC and/or from 20 to 22 UTC in school period and something like 8 hours per day on summer time (I'm GMT+1), so sometimes I have some dreams about Xonotic and I can't sleep because I still see my monitor in front of me with some players flying around... No, I'm exagerating! :D I think to be skilled enough to join you, but I will let you decide of course.
I wait for you to beat me from behind X)
:laserbeam:
See you in game,
Exabyte

NOTE: The server is running Xonotic git(beta) and you have still Xonotic 0.7.0... no no, it's only that I'm registered as Hydra, but I decided to change nick into Exabyte, so search for this when you are playing. :D
Exabyte aka Hydra aka that ultra ambitious guy.

Vargos

Re: Application: Exabyte

Post by Vargos » 25 Jul 2015, 17:10

Fresh target.... :laserbeam:

eL_Bart0

Re: Application: Exabyte

Post by eL_Bart0 » 27 Jul 2015, 21:20

So it has come to this :bigeye2:

Thanks for your application. We started an internal poll about your fate already. Please stay tuned! We are almost there ;)

So long

eL_Bart0