eXiLe

Here you can add your clan to the list of challengable clans for funwars and see who is challengable
Feonica

eXiLe

Post by Feonica » 10 May 2010, 16:59

After talking to Hypnosekrote, I decided to do this, I already mentioned we mainly play on our own war server.

Anyway: The only contact info I'll give is the forum because we all decide together on these things.

Web Address; http://exile.usersboard.com

If anyone makes a challenge, we will play at least one war on our server however we are open to playing a rematch of any war on a different server. Makes things fair I figure.

As for the homepage advertisment, I'm willing to do run a frontpage ad for the funwar service and the dtg servers as long as we get the same in return. :) I'll just need some sort of image about the same size as the other ads on our forum.

Hypnosekröte

Re: eXiLe

Post by Hypnosekröte » 10 May 2010, 17:58

i made you that offer, that we make comercial for ex!le server here too and before every chellange ppl should say wish server they choose. So all challenges can played on ex!le servers too, if ex!le is regular to this list an respect the rules :o Before every funwar there will come a decision on wish server the clans want to play :)

So please give me an a small banner from ex!le in the size of 256x128.
Your banner will be placed under the rules in the subforum chellange a clan.
Maybe we will do a introductionpage for the funwar service soon. There we will place that banner also than.

I will edit the rules and stuff soon for the funwar service :o

I also will delete these posts, when we figured all out in the fine way XD or move it to other subforum ^^ with new name :O dunno yet.

btw why use ex!le a peace of the comercial version of nexuiz in their banner ? XD you know this was the reason why nexuiz become xonotic ? :D

It also will be good if you stay more on irc :o Do your clan have an IRC channel ?
What do ya call a Toad's favorite soda?
Croaka-Cola!

Who is smarter, a chicken or a Toad?
A Toad of course.

How do you know?
Well, I've never heard of Kentucky Fried Toad!

Feonica

Post by Feonica » 10 May 2010, 20:30

No we don't have IRC, thats something I need help with, I'm an IRC n00b! I even downloaded mIRC and couldn't connect to anything so I just used the quakenet webchat.

Yeah we can allow our server to be used by everyone, I have no problem with that as long as we are told when it will happen.

The commercial logo is going to change soon when I find someone who can do a nice banner logo or something. :)

Thats the only image I have for the clan at the moment.

Hypnosekröte

Post by Hypnosekröte » 16 May 2010, 11:51

Ok i put eXiLe logo to the rules and added one rules, that the clans should decide on wish server they want to play in a funwar, i also want to put your clan to our linksection http://dietunichtguten.org/id_18.html . You have a good phrase for your clan? IRC guide following. ItsMe from the Capbots do one for us atm :D Intodructionpage on mainhomepage for the funwarservice follows soon.
Croaka-Cola!

A Toad of course.

How do you know?

Feonica

Post by Feonica » 18 May 2010, 11:08

Well I don't know: Unbeaten in 2009! Total domination, a year without loss is a year with wins!

Well it's true even though we only played in a 2on2 tournament haha.

Do you have an image to place along with our other ads on the side of our main page?

Sorry for the slow reply, I'm on a break from my clan management at the moment :P

Hypnosekröte

Post by Hypnosekröte » 19 May 2010, 10:56

I ment a cool phrase like this one ... "If you search for hypergalactic aliens in the nexuiz scene visit this clan" or "if you take the power from an atom bomb and put it into a clan you get this one as result"

BTW.:
http://board.dietunichtguten.org/viewto ... ?f=34&t=46
http://board.dietunichtguten.org/viewto ... ?f=33&t=47

Read this please if you didnt do it.

There you also find the logo you can use for the website :o
Croaka-Cola!

A Toad of course.

How do you know?

Feonica

Post by Feonica » 25 May 2010, 18:39

Yeah I looked through all that :P I'm okay with everything there, however, if a match is going to be on the exile server, shouldn't an exile member be the one to sign it? :P Because only we know when It's available and stuff we sometimes every few weeks host practice sessions for ourselves :P

Hypnosekröte

Post by Hypnosekröte » 26 May 2010, 05:15

Hmmm yes ... btw the link on your website to our clan is broken.. Maybe you should directly link to the funwar service or maybe i should do a custom image with html code wish have two peaces where you can click to mainpage and funwar service o_O? Lil bit comically if only our clanpicture is on your mainpage .. that dont makes sense for everyone at startup o_O.... or we do a customimage where exile logo and DTG logo is in for the funwar service.. i think this is the best idea :o... I will do that kind of picture when i have time soon. But for this we realy need small logos ... ^^ can you add a small one here .. than i can use it in this Funwarservicebanner? Or can i do a exile logo ? :D

Btw we also need to figure out what we do when more clans want to be a part of the funwarservice =)... I think they definitely need a server for it.
Croaka-Cola!

A Toad of course.

How do you know?

Feonica

Post by Feonica » 26 May 2010, 07:10

Yeah the second idea is best I think, Do one big image and I'll hook that up. You can go ahead and do a exile logo if you like, I'm not very good at graphical stuff anyway.

At the moment we have our one and the DTG server, from what I understand we could ask the choobs to get involved, I heard they have a server or are creating some.

Hypnosekröte

Post by Hypnosekröte » 27 May 2010, 08:23

k :beer2: BTW who is watching the funwars for the Exile servers? I have to know who is allowed to sign up a funwar in the admin role .. it must be someone who can controll the exile server for a funwar =)
Croaka-Cola!

A Toad of course.

How do you know?